Job Description – Vedaslabs Technologies.Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Reports to: Vedaslabs Sales Office, Manager, India.
Job purpose: To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of Vedaslabs's range of products across the world, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Plan and priorities personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, eg., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.